1) Be on MUTE if you are not speaking on the call
2) DO NOT put the calls on hold and answer another call – This will put the whole call on HOLD!
3) Be on MUTE if you are in a place with background noise [Traffic, Trains, Babies crying, Dogs barking!!!]
4) DO NOT discuss / have cross-talk while the call is in progress
5) DO NOT use vernacular / local languages
6) Be present on TIME at the start of the call
7) If you are going to be late, communicate to one / all attendees through an appropriate channel
8) If there is any change in the call (time, bridge, agenda, etc.), inform all attendees prior to the call
9) Focus on ensuring that customers are able to understand what you are communicating – Be clear and concise
10) Have respect for others time – Try to end the call as per schedule
11) Listen to other’s opinions
12) If you need to interrupt someone, be polite when you interrupt and do so with good reason
13) Don’t get personal or take things personally – It’s business!