One of the main reason why any blogger publishes his / her posts is to be read. With the explosive growth of blogs, and the mind boggling volumes of content available online I many times wonder why will anyone read a blog – Be it my blog / your blog?
Here are 15 good reasons:
(1) I know you and hence would like to read what you have to say
(2) Because of who you are. You are famous / on the way to the top, and I want to know more about you and be part of your journey in some way
(3) I’ve read you before, and I’ve liked what you had to day
(4) The blog title you chose was awesome! I just had to read it
(5) Someone shared the link with me, and I stopped by to see what this is all about
(6) I’m interested in the topics / subjects you write about, and hence stop by to learn / read more
(7) I had time on hand, and your link showed up. I clicked, randomly
(8) I admire you and want to be like you some-day. If not one-o-one time with you, following your blog is the next best thing for me
(9) I feel like you are speaking to me – so relevant, and contextual. There is some connection here!
(10) I can’t explain, but your words touch deep within
(11) Google / XYZ Search engine recommended you 🙂
(12) I get answers to my questions
(13) I exercise those gray cells up within when I read your posts
(14) I just feel good reading them. Your words are poetry to my soul..
(15) Just like that!
Why do you read a blog? Why do you read my blogs? Leave a comment to let me know