So 2015 has almost come to an end.. As I look back at this year gone by in terms of my journey as a writer / blogger, I think I have come a long way. This year has been one of many firsts for me, many dreams come true, and many new opportunities coming my way – Thanks to my writing and social media connections..
The most significant for me (in random order) were:
- Being featured in a full page newspaper article in Deccan Chronicle
- Making a debut on Huffingtonpost (which has been with me for about 2 years now!) and EconomicTimes
- My blog featured among the Best Marketing Blogs of India
- Publishing a total of 250+ posts across my own blogs and guest blogs which have garnered a total of views of 2.1+ lakhs; Of special mention is being able to post 100+ blogs on LinkedIn
- A highly interactive, energitic and applauded session to 110+ digital marketers on “The Art and Craft of Content” based solely on my journey as a ‘content crafter’
- Veteran journalist and respected writer Madhavan Narayan (who is a write par excellence) telling me that “I am really bright” in our first real-world rendezvous. Sometimes compliments from unexpected sources stay with you forever..
- Being a speaker at several online / offline events on topics dear to my heart
- Being involved with the Indian startup community
- LinkedIn Editor (India) writing to me telling ” I have been enjoying your posts” and then featuring a lot of my writings on Pulse.. And of course, all the appreciation, comments and reader feedback for all of my blogs / writings
- 54+K views for my writings on FinExtra (the leading resource for the global fintech community) – I never expected this
As I looked through my writing, a curated timeline of some of the best / most popular / personal favorite posts and highlights in terms of events and collaborations was absolutely due. So here goes…
Debut on Huffingtonpost | “From a Daughter to a working mother | Let us make it happen”
1st ever Newspaper interview on Deccan Chronicle
Huffingtonpost | 9 Ways to Define your personal legacy
Debut on EconomicTimes | “The Women At Work Manifesto | Investments women should make at the start of their careers ”
Huffingtonpost | “The 3 Toughest Lessons to teach your kids”
Huffingtonpost | “12 Choices that can change the course of your life”
Featured in | SEOlympics: Top Marketing Blogs of India
PaulWriter | “Why (and When) Marketing succeeds or Not? – 5 Key Points”
Huffingtonpost | “9 Life Lessons our kids need to learn”
Huffingtonpost |”4 Tough problems that every working mother battles”
Huffingtonpost | “12 reasons why people have extramarital affairs”
Huffingtonpost | Open Letter for the case and cause of India’s retired workforce
Huffingtonpost | 9 Ways that reading will change your life
PaulWriter | Essential Skills for the new age marketer
Debut on Marketo | 7 Lessons to help you produce content that converts (also live on PaulWriter)
Debut on Inc42 | 7 FAQ’s from Entrepreneurs on Digital Marketing; Answered
Huffingtonpost | The Great Indian ‘Tuition Raj’
Debut on Finextra | A mollet (mobile wallet) for the masses – 9 pieces that complete the puzzle
Economic Times | Mobile Payments Game – Is the winning move about habit formation?
Huffingtonpost | 15+ reasons why women should work?
Submission for SXSW 2016 Interactive Panel Picker on the topic “Did You Say “Content”? That’s Passé. It’s Cont-Art” [Theme: Content and Distribution, Format: Solo]
Huffingtonpost | The A to Z of a fulfilled life
Debut on BizDivas India | The Power of Networking and why you should do more of it?
Huffingtonpost | How Mobile Payments can transform customer experiences?
Huffingtonpost | 5 Situations when the word Sorry means nothing
Featured among 101 Inspiring Women a.k.a Rockstars
Huffingtonpost | 10 More Life Lessons our kids need to learn
WomensWeb | 15 Life Lessons that 2015 taught me
What did you like best about my 2015 writings? What would you like me to write about in 2016? Leave a comment to let me know…
Columnist / Byline In : Economic Times | Huffingtonpost | Wipro | NewsCred | Marketo | Finextra | Inc42 | Business2Community |ProBlogger | Famous Bloggers | TheNextWomen|Nasscom | SheTheTVPeople | PaulWriter | WomensWeb | Sheroes | PeopleMatters | YoWoTo | 12Most.com | Parentous| The Change Blog | Women Inspiring Wednesdays
Blog : Nischala’s Space, Thoughts, Expressions [Featured in Top Marketing Blogs in India, Directory of Top Indian Blogs and Most Widely read Indian Bloggers, Directory of Best Indian Blogs, Alltop]
Twitter : @nimu9 [Featured among Must Follow Indian Women on Twitter (2014) ,50 Indian Women to follow on Twitter (2012)]
Interviews and Media Mentions
2015 101 Inspiring Women aka Rockstars
Newspaper Interview | Twittering Heights (Deccan Chronicle, 2015)
Quoted in “Open Letter to Women looking for job”
Quoted in “The Best Advice you’ll receive as young women starting your careers”
Interview | My blogging journey – How it came to be?
Interview | A wise Blogger
Interview | Secrets to Successful Blogging
Quoted in “Are entrepreneurs born or made?”